OUR GOLD CROWN BUSINESS MEMBERS:
Monarch Athletic Booster Club Newsletter
The Monarch Booster Club is a group dedicated to serving all athletic programs at Papillion-La Vista High School.
Letter from the Athletic Director
Dear Monarch Fans,
Papillion-La Vista High School is proud of the accomplishments of our student athletes on and off the field. The Monarchs’ respected reputation is based upon our tradition of strong teams/individuals who also demonstrate high standards of sportsmanship. PLHS also places great emphasis on participation and balance. Our students are encouraged to participate in multiple sports. The motto, “The Power of We”, is very important to us as all of our programs work together and support one another.
Last year we continued to perform at a high level. Our coaches and athletes worked extremely hard this off season and we expect to be very competitive again this year:
- Volleyball - State Semi-Finals
- Football - State Playoffs Qualifier
- Softball - State Runner-up
- Girls Soccer - State Tournament Qualifier
- Boys Track - State Runner-up
- Boys Swimming - State Runner-up
- Girls Tennis - State Runner-up
- Boys Basketball - State Semi-Finals
- NSAA Cup - 2nd Place Finish - Highest Finish in School History
All of our programs benefit from the Booster Club’s support and contributions. Please consider contributing to the Booster Club for the upcoming school year. Your continued support is greatly appreciated.
Papillion-La Vista High School